Monday, March 8, 2010

39 Squares

Hey There!
You guys, I'm so excited, I'm starting something new and this is so neat! I'm about a week behind, I just found this blog yesterday, but I think I can catch up pretty quick. I think the real challenge for me will be actually posting a blog every single day for so many days in a row. I'm up for a new challenge, this looks like a good one, and fun too. I think the end will be really pretty.


Go check out this neat blog, and maybe join in the fun, it's called 39 Squares.

I've got my grid all traced out on my fabric, and most of my ideas for my squares jotted down. Can't wait to get home tonight and get stitching!

See you tomorrow!
oxo~Lisa

2 comments:

janimal said...

Welcome to the party! It was so nice to discover your blog through the 39 stitches blog. Can't wait to see what you do.

Giggly said...

Neat! I can't wait to see all your squares! :)