Wednesday, March 10, 2010

2nd Square

In to each of our lives, a little rainbow must fall...


I'd hoped to get more done last night, but my darling husband Sean, came home from his first Jujitsu lesson with his head cracked open and stopped me dead in my tracks! We tried to go to the emergency clinic, but they were closed, and he refused to go to the emergency room at the hospital because he said he was "fine" and "it's not that bad"... mmmhmm.... Instead we went to Walgreens and stocked up on staph type antiseptic and those tape strip thingies that hold wounds together. He's got a pretty big goose egg up there, and a pretty yucky cut, but he said he's seen worse when he played ice hockey. I guess I'll have to take his word. He seemed ok this morning, now I just get to worry about the helmet he has to wear all day at work rubbing and possibly infecting his head wound. Joy!

I think I can safely say that Sean's UFC career is ovah!

oxo~Lisa

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! I hope he is better! Love your squares so far;)

Maija said...

Loving your flower and rainbow!!

Jill said...

Your squares are so cute! I especially love the flower. I'm just loving this project!
Hey- I work in Lodi... small world, isn't it? I love Lodi. Do you know any good vintage/antique stores there besides Secondhand Rose?
Hugs,
Jill

Jenny S said...

Aww your squares are so cute!!
Hope the hubby is ok... ouch!
xo

Beedeebabee said...

OH NO!!! I hope he's still okay. He's not dizzy or throwing up is he??? With a conk like that you have to watch for a concussion...poor guy! Give him an extra hug tonight!...This square is adorable, Lisa! It's nice to be reminded that after the rain, there are rainbows! ;) xoxo's Paulette

parTea lady said...

Hope your hubby is doing okay - those head wounds are scary. I used to be a hockey widow years ago. I didn't go to many games - couldn't stand to see blood on the ice. ;-)

Your squares are all great - it's a nice project.

Cheryl said...

I want to do this! But the link does not work? Hope you hubby is better!