Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Lovin'

Hey Y'all,
Last weekend I stumbled on to a deal that I couldn't refuse and didn't want to. I've wanted a hammock for so long, so very long! I know it's might sound silly, but it's really a dream come true.


I've made myself a little nest in the backyard and have spent as much time out there as I could carve these last few days. Gently swaying with my nose in a book, watching the leaves flutter overhead, or sometimes just listening to the sounds of the neighborhood.

 It's the little things that make me the happiest, so I'll mostly let the pictures do the talkin'.
I picked up that pretty table cloth a while back at an antique store, it's hand embroidered, I think it was about $10. What a steal.

Hey look, a visitor! Boswell likes the hammock too.

Pleased as punch.

Couldn't ask for more.

Neither could he.
So happy.

A few things: the hammock & stand came from World Market, the pillow and green blanket are from Ikea. The Mexican blanket was a gift from my husband a few years ago. The cute doggie from BARK.

If you need me I'll be out back, knock loud.
oxo,
Lisa

6 comments:

Chris said...

What fun!

Karen said...

Looks wonderful and so relaxing! It is too hot, humid, muggy, and buggy to spend time like that in my garden now. I envy you! Blessings from Karen in Tampa Bay, FL.

Bonnie said...

I want a hammock too!! Lucky!!

Unknown said...

Ahhh perfect.

Beedeebabee said...

What a pretty yard! You made it so cute and cozy...and that laughing puppy made me laugh too! Boy, he's a happy little camper on his hammock! xo

TheMistressT said...

I just know that Boz is just copying his mama's expression.