Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fairy Lights Update

Hi Fairy Folk!
I've had quite a few emails, comments and a lot of traffic lately from my original post about my Fairy Garden, specifically about the lights that I used. I've written a pretty lengthy update on the subject but instead of just leaving hanging out there in the archives, I thought I'd post about it real quick in case my regular readers were also curious. So without further adieu...

Those lights, those lights, those fabulous fairy lights!
Hens & Chicks, Birdbaths & Fairy Lights at A Cuppa Tea With Me
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE UPDATE.
LOTS OF LINKS, TOTALLY WORTH A MOMENT.
(if you're into this kind of thing)
Night Party in the Fairy Garden at A Cuppa Tea With Me
In the meantime, revisiting these posts has me dreaming of spring. Winter isn't very nice to a fairy garden, and I'm looking forward to digging in, freshening up and puttering around my tiny garden. It's almost time for a garden tea, I think!
Tea in the Fairy Garden at A Cuppa Tea With Me
Until then we'll have to suffice on memories and pretty pictures!
oxo,
Lisa 

p.s. I'm always adding to my Fairy Garden Pin Board, pop over and follow along for lots of cute, useful links!

1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

Oh how I LOVE your fairy garden!!! It's my very favorite of all the lovely fairy gardens I've seen, and yours inspired me to make my own. Those teensy little lights just make it magical! Thanks for all this great info Lisa, I may be adding lights to mine this spring...after I redo everything that died off this winter! xoxo