Saturday, February 11, 2012

Creativi-Tea

Hi All!
As promised here are a few snaps of the Creativi-Tea I hosted recently. We had a great time, so great in fact, that I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I did... you know how that goes, right?


I really enjoyed pulling out my teapots and tea cups, I haven't seen my little beauties since before we moved, almost a year ago.

My food coloring Modge Podge jars came out really cute, thanks again for the tutePam!




(Photo courtesy of Little Nest Studio)

We ate yummy food, too but you'll have to take my word for it, because I forgot to take pictures, d'oh! After we had lunchies and talkies, we got to play.
Jo & Lorna

I see stitching, beading, felty owl construction, and sketching. This makes me happy!

This is the necklace that Lorna made this afternoon, isn't it beautiful?

Mom was feeling stabby, woohoo needle felting!

And some more tea of course, always more tea.

We had a really nice afternoon, I'm looking forward to doing this again, maybe even semi-regularly, I love hosting tea parties, and I love being creative, so this is like heaven for me.
♥♥♥

I hope you enjoyed this small peek, I'm a little bummed that I didn't get better pictures, ah well, next time!
Have a great weekend, sweeties!
oxo,
Lisa

13 comments:

Denise :) said...

Lisa it looks like you all had a marvelous time -- I enjoyed see your photos! Your little bud vases were very sweet -- what tutorial did you use?! :)

Jill said...

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa... Your "Creativi-Tea" was so wonderful!! Tea + crafty goodness = pure BLISS! It was such a fun, relaxing day-- and so fun to see the mix of fun projects in progress.

Thanks so much for everything. I felt pampered and inspired~ every little detail of the day was so special!

Hugs,
Jill

Unknown said...

What a sweet party---looks like everyone had fun and the decorations are great!

SewAmy said...

This looks wonderful. I want to come to tea with you and stitch.

suzitee said...

It all looks so beautiful Lisa, you clever girl. What a lovely event to hold for your crafty friends. You are totally forgiven for not taking more photos... a sure sign that you were enjoying yourself!

Becky said...

Sweet! Love that napkin holder.

BronwynB said...

How lovely to be able to get out the china again and USE it too! Sounds like your day was perfect. I'm going to be searching ebay for a teapot napkin holder now - it is gorgeous. Thanks for much for sharing.

Joel and Vanessa said...

I'm so bummed I had to miss the party. I have a few project I'm hoping to do for the kids. When's the next party? :) I'm going to be a little busy in the new few weeks. hummmmm. I could tackle them on my own, but you're so creative. I think I may need you!

Angela McRae said...

The teacups! The flower vases! The crafts! Oh, this would be right up my alley! (And I'm soooo happy to hear I'm not the only one who gets busy and doesn't get all the pictures I mean to when hosting a tea!)

Bernideen said...

Everything looks so bright and friendly and I am sure the food was awesome!Thanks for linking up!

parTea lady said...

What a great theme for a tea party. Everything looked wonderful.

Sandy Kramer said...

Needle Felting is not stabby...It's Pokey! Such a fun gathering. Can't wait to do it again!

Bits of Stitching! said...

What a wonderful idea/theme for a tea party! Love everything... the arrangements, china, projects.
You were a great hostess indeed!