Thursday, February 10, 2011

D'oh!

Edit: WHEW!!!
I fixed it! With one click, I accidentally deleted my background template this morning! For the life of me I couldn't remember where I'd originally found it, so I've been scouring the web!
Thankfully, I've remembered!

Aqua Poppy Designs ~ Aqua Poppy Designs
~Aqua Poppy Designs~

There, I've said it three times, now I won't forget it.

Ok, you can continue looking at my darling Ava.

Dang it! I've messed up my blog while I was trying to fix something... Here, let me distract you with a picture of my adorable neice, Ava.
Isn't she a cutie?

I fixed I'm trying to get "the ugly" as quick as I can could, thank you for bearing with me!
oxo,
Lisa

5 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Lisa! Boy oh boy...Ava is a little cutie pie and a half, and she's got your pretty smile to boot!...There is no ugly here at all. I see your side designs are missing though. Tinkering around with blogs is tricky business...scares me to death to touch anything! xoxo Paulette :D

Jill said...

OMG~ That is one cutie-patootie! So cute!

So glad you found your background. That must have been so frustrating for you! I know, I hold my breath everytime I make a design change, for fear of deleting the wrong thing!

Hey, looking forward to spending some "play time" with you this weekend!! See you soon!

Hugs,
Jill

Beedeebabee said...

Yay!!! There we go...there's all your pretty background flowers! I think I would have had a little nervous breakdown if something like that happened to me!
Good fixin, Lisa!...and Ava is still a little cutie and a half! xoxo Paulette :D

Sandy Kramer said...

Goofy!!!

Angela McRae said...

Oh yes, a cutie and a beauty! Glad you found your background -- it's so cheery looking and seems to suit you!