Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Feeling Stitchy: Covered in Stitches Contest

Well hello there my peeps!
As I write this, I'm sitting in a state of shock and could literally be knocked right out of my chair with a feather! Why's that? Well, it's because my Wynken, Blynken & Nod piece has made the Top 10 in the Feeling Stitchy: Covered In Stitches Contest!!


If you'll remember, this is a piece I made for an embroidery swap and now resides in the Netherlands with Nicole.
Here are a few pictures of my entry... the original post with lots more pictures can be found here.





There were 45 entries in the Covered In Stitches Contest, (you can see the entire group here) and I am honored that my embroidery is counted among other such amazing pieces of embroidered art, but to make the final cut with 10 other gorgeous pieces just about blows my mind!

So now, I'm going to humbly ask for your help & your vote. If you like my piece best, please, please, pretty please click on over and vote for me, I would SOOOO appreciate it, and I'll love you forever & ever.

And I might even bake you cookies, I'm not above bribery. Just sayin'.

Here's the link... go forth and cast your vote!

oxo,
Lisa

7 comments:

Denise :) said...

I voted for you! It was an awesome piece, and well worthy of a win! Are we able to vote more than once? Good luck! :)

drmithome said...

I voted for you already. Your piece was so beautiful. It was definitely my favorite.

Jill said...

Just casted my vote-- for you, of course! Congratulations on your placement in the Top 10-- you sooo deserve to be there, my friend. Your beautiful creation gave me goosebumps even before it was finished. I knew it was special. Lovelovelove it!!
Hugs,
Jill

suzitee said...

Done! I absolutely adore this piece...you blow me away with your talent! Best of luck xxx

Sereniticat said...

There are amazing entries in the contest for sure. I voted for your piece because I was enchanted it with the moment I saw it. I love the mix of textures and it's just so creative.

Congrats on making the finals and good luck !

FeltLikeStitchin said...

Congratulations and good luck for the final vote:) Your book cover design is absolutely gorgeous!

Hillori said...

It's a magical piece!! I just love it!! Good Luck Lisa :))