Monday, October 11, 2010

Drats!

You know what's sad? A girl with a dead computer who's having serious blog withdrawals.

My poor, decrepit desk top computer has had its last harrah, I'm afraid. It's been trying to go peacefully, but I've been staunchly fighting for its life for several months. Alas, its time has come... and gone. Thankfully, I have one of these new fangled smart phones (a Droid Incredible) so I have some web access, in fact its how I'm posting this blog, but its just not the same. So, unexpectedly I find myself in the market for a new computer. I think am going to join the 21st century and get a laptop (which I will not lie, is kind of exciting!). I'm debating over the highly recommended Mac Book, or a PC... decisions, decisions...

At any rate, I miss you guys so I just wanted to pop in and say hi, so..."hi!" Hopefully. I'll be back in action soon. In the meantime I'm staying busy as usual and trying new things which I can't wait to chat with you all about!

I hope that you're all doing well and enjoying a beautiful fall! It's still pretty warm here in NorCal, so I'm still waiting for my beloved Autumn.

Oxo,
Lisa
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

5 comments:

Jill said...

So bummed about your old computer, but so excited that you'll be getting a new one! You will love having a laptop~ it's such a space saver, mobile, etc.
I got your message earlier today. I'll give you a call when the tea order arrives. Oh darn, another reason to get together... hee hee!
Hugs,
Jill

suzitee said...

I was wondering what had happened to you Lisa...thanks for the update :) Sorry to hear about your computer, but YAY for a new laptop! Hope you're back in business soon.

Giggly said...

Hi!! I hope it cool's down soon! Happy fall! It's good to see you here again!!

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Lisa! I hope you're not computerless for too long...that's so not fun! Good luck finding a new one...and hurry up or we'll miss all that sunshine you bring to Blogland! xo Paulette :)

genie said...

It is sosososos frustrating when you are having computer problems. Having to go without one is awful. We live on our laptops...and have 2 older spares in the wings in case of an emergency. Hope you back up and online soon...miss you.
Genie