Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just a quick hello...



Greetings Y'all!

Hope all my friends in blog~land are happy little elves dashing here and there and making holiday cheer! Hey, that sorta rhymes! Hmm, well not really, actually.... It's been very busy here at Casa Leggett, tonight I'm making candy pretzels to share with the bunco girls tomorrow night, yay bunco!! The picture isn't great since it's from my phone, but you get the idea. In person, they're much sparklier. So I'm taking a break from my toiling (snickering, hehe) to do some blog-o-phoning :o)~ Ahh, cell phone, how did I ever once live without thee?

And speaking of "sparkle", I know I'm a little late getting to this, but I can't skip it, I just can't! Who's seen New Moon?? Come on... I know you're out there... I wasn't the only non-teenybopper in that theater, that place was jam packed with ladies of all ages! Sooo, whad'ya think?? Likes it? Loves it? My vote, LOVE! So much better than Twilight. The production value alone made it a better film, but whoa, the acting has improved, alot! I'm still Team Edward...I think... but darn that Jacob is a cutie! Meow! Oh, I mean woof! Woof-woof!

Anyhoo... I have lots of crafting to share as soon as I have 5 minutes to sit down, even something to do with the above mentioned... oooh, hint, hint Ana!! Check back soon!

TaTa!
~Lisa

2 comments:

Beedeebabee said...

I Sweetie...as soon as I saw those chocolate pretzels I started drooling...and speaking of drooling, I haven't seen New Moon yet, but I will real soon. Love that Edward!!!! Hugs, Paulette ... Your teas are delicious!!! ;)

Marilyn Miller said...

I love chocolate covered pretzels. Now I haven't seen New Moon, but would like to. My husband doesn't understand.

Busy, yes busy, but have a wonderful Christmas.