Saturday, January 14, 2012

Girl. Camera. Cuppa.

Hi Guys!
I've started a new adventure! Well, more like a challenge, but it'll be an adventurous challenge!

It's a 365 day photo project, the one I mentioned here. I thought about it for a good couple of weeks, then settled on Blogger as the platform for this project. I already know how to use Blogger, and I can post from my phone, bonus! I'm two weeks into the project and going strong, I look forward to seeing what kinds of photos I'll have at the end of each day.
 
 
The photo blog will in no way take the place or precedence over A Cuppa Tea With Me, this blog is home. It's where I cut my blogging teeth, and where I've met so many wonderful people, both online and in person. I've chosen to do a separate blog for the photos because they're not always going to be crafty, pretty, or tea related and I don't want to spam anyones dash who isn't interested in newbie photography.
 
 
Anyhooo, I'd be pleased as punch if any of you decided to pop over and follow along. Maybe we can learn some spiffy new photo stuff together!
 
 
Be back soon with more crafty goodies to share!
oxo,
Lisa

3 comments:

suzitee said...

You can bet I'll be following along on your photo journey :) Your new blog is looking great!

Bonnie said...

I'm totally interested....sounds great!!!

Bonnie said...

I'm totally interested....sounds great!!!